What is the difference between your 5 packages? Depending on your needs and budget, one of my packages will fit your day well.
- Premium coverage is 9 hours of comprehensive coverage for your preparations through reception. This is great if you want complete documentation of your wedding day. If you want to start the day with preparation photos of the girls and guys, then this is for you. All photos fully enhanced and optimized with my signature touch! This collection comes with 500 or more finished photographs and a 12X12 album.
- Standard coverage is 7 hours of coverage for some preparations through your reception. If you’d like to get preparation photos of just the girls getting ready prior to the ceremony, then this is a great choice. All photos fully enhanced and optimized with my signature touch! This collection comes with 350 or more finished photographs and a 10X10 album.
- Basic coverage is 5 hours of coverage for your ceremony and reception. If you don’t mind not having preparation photos, then this package will work well. All photos fully enhanced and optimized with my signature touch! This collection comes with 275 or more finished photographs.
- Elopement coverage is 2 hours of coverage for your sneaky getaway. Great choice for those couples eloping and want to deviate from tradition. All photos fully enhanced and optimized with my signature touch! This collection comes with 100 or more finished photographs.
- A La Carte coverage is 4 hours minimum of coverage for your wedding (add more hours to fit the needs of your day). Great choice for those couples working on a tight budget ensuring that they have coverage on their big day. All photos are professionally exposed & color corrected only (no photoshop enhancements or optimizations)! Your professionally exposed & color corrected images will be available for purchase via your online gallery.
Will you be my photographer or do you have another set of photographers who work for you? Yes! This is Eric Asistin Photography and it will be me photographing your wedding. I do have a set team of other photographers who will work along side me during your wedding if recommended or requested. *If selecting A La Carte wedding coverage, your day will be covered by myself or one of my associate photographers. To ensure that I am covering your day select one of my inclusive packages (Premium, Standard, Basic or Elopement).
Do I need another photographer (2nd Photographer) present at my wedding? If you’re having more than 125 guests and a bridal party larger than 10 people, then I highly recommend adding a 2nd photographer to your package. If your bridal party including bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls and ring bearers is a total count larger than 10 attendants, you would greatly benefit from a 2nd photographer. There are so many different subplots and moments going on during a wedding day and if you would like to have all those moments captured, having a 2nd photographer is a good idea. When bridal parties get large, the “herding cats” syndrome is always an issue and having that 2nd photographer to help with documentation is an asset. Also, if you’d like simultaneous preparation coverage of the girls and guys, you’ll definitely need one of my 2nd photographers.
When and how do I receive my wedding images? Your images will be available for online viewing within 30 days of your event. I will release your Personal Printable Digital Proofs from your Wedding and other pre-wedding events (ie Rehearsal Dinner Coverage, Engagement Session) to you for download at the same time your images are ready online. Personal files are what they mean, Personal. Those files are for you and no one else. These are also your Printable Digital Proofs that you can take to your own lab to have printed.
May I get some images from you to post to Facebook and other social media outlets? Of course! Your gallery has built in social media features. You can share your images via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and email. Social sharing tabs make it easy to share your images and I encourage it! If you’re not a social media advocate I can deliver digital downloads of shareable files for you to use. Shareable files are also as the name implies. These files are watermark protected and these are the files that you can share via social media, email and other sharing sources. They are watermarked for your protection and my studio’s copyright protection.
Can I purchase prints on my gallery? Your online gallery is for viewing, sharing and ordering prints. Your online gallery is there for your convenience and you and your guests can order whatever products you like. If you have a special order request, I can create something for you. Don’t hesitate to ask.
Can I purchase albums from you? Absolutely! I can create an album design for you based on the images that tells a complete story of your day. Even with all the advancements in digital technologies, albums will always be the premier way to enjoy your photos. There will always be something to be said about physically turning the pages of a book and there’s no better way to preserve your memories than with a contemporary modern album. The Standard and Premium packages come with an album.
I feel that Pinhole press offers the most elegant and simple print products that you’ll be excited to display in your home or office. Upon checkout while creating your account use photographer code: ERICASISTINPHOTOGRAPHY
For more traditional prints and products, please visit my dedicated print lab Bay Photo in Santa Cruz CA. There are a couple consumer level labs out there who do a decent job. Costco and Shutterfly can produce acceptable results. Whatever you do DO NOT have your prints printed at Wal-Mart, CVS, or Walgreens!
How long is the session? Engagement sessions last one to two hours.
How many outfits can we bring? I recommend no more than two outfits per person so that we can maximize or time together. Also, many of the locations I shoot at don’t have restrooms readily available and you’ll more than likely be changing in the car. If you’d like to bring props (ie hats, scarves, picnic basket, bike, snowboard) we’ll incorporate those items in your photos as they are key elements in telling the story of who you are.
Can I bring my dog/s? You bet and it’s encouraged! Make sure to get them good and tired prior to our session so that they’re happy puppies. It also helps to bring a little of their favorite kibble so I can reinforce good behavior and reward them for being such an awesome pet during our session.
Family Portrait Sessions
How long is the session? Family Portrait sessions last one to two hours.
How many outfits can we bring? I recommend keeping to just one outfit per person so that we can maximize or time together. If you’d like to bring props (ie hats, scarves, picnic basket, bike, snowboard) we’ll incorporate those items in your photos as they are key elements in telling your family story.
Can I bring my dog/s?You bet and it’s encouraged! Make sure to get them good and tired prior to our session so that they’re happy puppies. It also helps to bring a little of their favorite kibble so I can reinforce good behavior and reward them for being such an awesome pet during our session.
How many people can we have in the session? Family portrait sessions are geared for up to 10 people. If you’re having a larger group I will quote you a modified package price for the inclusion of extra family members.